Once your money magnet is up and running, the cash will start to flow regularly with new prospects generating new sales. This then allows you to generate new money magnets. When done right, theresults are practically endless with your chances to make a massive chunk of profit growing after every new site. As you’ll see from my gloriously crafted flow chart above, this isn’t a dead-end process.
You don’t contact a buyer, make a sale and then be done with it. Once you get someone in your sales funnel, they become more valuable than any one sale.
• Prospects –A prospect can come from anywhere, including a few dozen traffic sources we’ll touch on in a bit. You might pay for traffic or use fresh content to generate traffic organically. In any case, you’ll need a source of new prospects to feed your magnet.
• Opt-in Page – Once you get prospects to your squeeze page, you’ll provide valuable content and an incentive to provide their email address. I like to offer a few articles and content rich pages on my squeeze pages, along with the opt-in link so they can get more with my free report.
• Prospect Pleasing Machine – Once you’ve enticed those prospects into your list, they go into the prospect pleasing machine. This is where they will receive your 12 months of follow-up newsletters loaded down with valuable content they’ll enjoy reading, and where you’ll offer your regular promotional content.
• Happy Subscribers – A happy subscriber is a good subscriber and if you provide high quality content, you can all but guarantee they’ll be happy. This is where those happy readers go and tell their friends and fellow niche inhabitants that they’ve uncovered a solution to their common problem. And guess where those friends come? To you and your amazing list.
• Making Money – Here’s the step we all know and love, and unfortunately the one that too many marketers focus on exclusively, thus ignoring everything else on the list. If you do the rest of it right, this step will take care of itself as you make a hefty profit from each prospect on your list.
• Your Profit – Some of your income will go directly to your pocket. This is what we like to see – the raw profit that can be put toward house payments, bills, or a fancy big screen TV in your basement.
• The Rest – The rest of the money should go directly back into your business. It’ll be sad to see it go, but it’s vital to reaching those upper echelons of success that you reinvest as much of your income as possible. Build more money magnets. Get more traffic. Create more prospects.
The more times you replicate the plan, the more money you can make. The best way to maintain this cycle without wasting valuable energy is to make sure everything is of the highest quality. Duplicate your successes and learn from your mistakes with every rotation. Together, these parts create the Five Steps I’m about to show you that will create that five figure monthly income.