Marketing your website is essential to driving traffic to your website. You may have just started marketing your website and have gained a lot of visitors to your website. So you maybe tempted to relax and not bother working for a few weeks and leaving it as it is.
However you should never do this as website marketing is a continual process so if you don’t continue to market your website then slowly your traffic will disappear and you will lose money and you will have to start again at driving more traffic to your website
So you don’t want to stop marketing your website but you do want some time off so can go on holiday occasionally or spend more time on your next product you want to sell to your customers or the service you want to provide to your clients.
Well there are a few solutions to this problem which are as follows
- Hire someone to carry out the marketing of your website for you while you take some time off
- Spend more time in one week or one month in creating more articles, videos, press releases and so on and schedule the submission of the articles, videos, press releases and other marketing efforts during the time off.
- Automate the process of video, article and other submissions by using website services available online.
- Consider letting others who visit your website, blog, social network and forum know that your going on holiday or taking some time off to work on another product or service and you won’t be back for a few weeks.
Some of these solutions however come with some problems which are as follows
- Hiring someone to help you market your website while you take some time off may seem perfect but it costs moneys in order to hire someone to do this for you
- Spending more time time in one week or one month in order to create extra articles, videos and press releases can be very time consuming and a lot of work will need to be implemented in the creation of extra articles, video’s and press releases and you will still need to find time submitting the articles, video’s and press releases
- There may be some problems with automating the process of article, video and press release submissions using software and submission services which means may not get submitted online
- Telling people on your website, blog and social network your taking time off and won’t be back for a few weeks will lose the amount of traffic you receive to your website and you may end up with more work when you return back to work.
Also some of the marketing you can do for your website doesn’t have to be a daily process you can spend two days off then spend the next two days working hard at marketing your website. The problem occurs when you spend two weeks or a month not marketing your website that’s when you need to plan how your going to market your website.
For instance Social marketing, email marketing, forum marketing and so on can take about an hour a day or 1 to 2 days a week to do so even when your on holiday or working on your next product or service you can still market your website effectively without the need to hire someone to help you.
However article marketing, press releases and video marketing can take a while because you have to create the video’s, articles and press releases and although private label right articles and videos can help you there is still a problem with duplicate content so you will need to rewrite the article or change the video
In my opinion you have four options when it comes to taking time off to go on holiday or taking some time to work on your next product or service which are
- Hire someone to do all the marketing for you while you take some time off
- Hire someone to do the website updates, social networking, forum marketing and so on which will normally take you an hour a day or one day a week to do and Spend one month or one week working hard at creating articles, videos, press releases and so on and schedule some of the articles, press releases and videos for submission over the course of that month or week off by using a software or submission service
- Spend one month or one week working hard at creating articles, videos, press releases and so on and schedule some of the articles, press releases and videos for submission over the course of that week or month off by using a software or submission service and spend one hour a day or one day a week marketing your website using social networking and forum marketing while you take some time off.
- Spend one month or one week working hard at creating articles, videos, press releases and so on and schedule some of the articles, press releases and videos for submission over the course of that week or month off by using a software or submission service and mention on your website, blog, social network page and so on that your taking time off and you won’t be back for a few weeks
One way or the other you will need to decide whether you want to spend either time or money in order to market your website. I personally feel that you can spend your time doing all these activities and still take some time off
However if you have a bit of money to spend then hiring someone can help you out even when you don’t want to take time off as doing all of these tasks on your own can be hard so getting someone to help you market your website maybe more beneficial for you and your marketing campaign.
For more information on the ways you can market your website have a look at http://www.onlinetrafficsuccess.com provided by Dean Gates. Dean Gates is also offering a free 15 Ways To Make Money From Your Website Report and a 6 day E-course in Forum Marketing Basics at http://www.onlinetrafficsuccess.com/free-report-and-ecourse/