Facebook is the biggest site on the world right now, getting more traffic and hits than Google. So why not take advantage of this and grab yourself some free traffic with your own fan page or like page? If you want to maximize distribution of your content, here are five ways to increase your hit count for your fan page for your blog or website and help you make money online with.
1. Make Your Title a Hook. Talk about the "3 Underdogs to Root for at the WorldCup" or "How to Handle PR Better Than BP."
2. Build Momentum. Ask your most loyal fans and friends to like & comment early on. Content with comments and likes show up in more often Facebook feeds.
3. Invite Interaction. The NBA Facebook page does a great job of involving fans. They'll ask "Who is the most clutch ROLE player in Finals history & why? We'll repost our favorite answers." Find creative ways to involve your audience.
4. Focus on Themes. Write about 'Going Green' or 'Simplicity in Design' or other themes that resonate with specific groups. Since Facebook is communally oriented, you'll do well if you can strike a chord with a community.
5. Post Consistently. Remember your blog? Consistency is king here too. Make sure to consistently add in good content and to keep on adding fans. Don't forget to write about what your fans want to read, not just what you want to say.
Using these 5 tips and tricks will maximize your potential of traffic and increase the exposure of your website and new blog posts. Remember to always allow your readers to like each blog post and always encourage others to become fans of your site to increase exposure.