Making a living from home via eBay isn’t as hard as it might seem. Thankfully for you, I’ve been through the process, have done my research, and I’m going to pass the good stuff on to you!
Ok, you’re sitting there reading this email from me… And you’re thinking, ‘where the heck do I start!? I don’t have any products, I don’t know where to go, and I don’t know what to do! Help!’ Have you heard of the term ‘drop ship’ before? If not… I’m going to open your eyes to a whole world of unique goods you can sell at your very own eBay store for big profits.
Obviously most of us don’t have a warehouse full of high-demand goods or supplies. That would be nice, but then you’d have to worry about so many things you’d need a whole company to manage it all. What if you could simply list items for sale, and when you make that sale, your friend the drop shipper handles all of the supply and shipping details on your behalf? Wouldn’t that be nice? And wouldn’t it be even better if that same drop shipper had THOUSANDS of unique products and supplies you could all sell easily on eBay? Good news is you can! There are many reputable drop shippers out there on the internet you can hook up with. They handle the shipping and order fulfillment. All you have to do is look after your eBay store, auction pages and feedback management. To get started, have a look at the following drop shippers and take note of their huge inventories!
Poke around and get familiar with them. Even send them an email or give them a call to ask a few questions.
_ www.megagoods.com _
www.salehoo.com _ www.shopster.com
eBay even has a section that reviews suppliers and drop shippers right on the eBay website. You can find that here: http://search.reviews.ebay.com/suppliers
The key here is to do your research and find a comfort level. Then go with it and start your auctions!
—————————— Building Your Store with eBay————————————-
Opening an eBay store is a great way of selling products to a huge audience. The initial setup can be a bit daunting if you don’t know what you are doing, but the good news is there is lots of help out there! Did you know, that eBay actually offers FREE business consulting services? They offer at no charge services to help get you started on our own custom eBay store. It’s a great deal you shouldn’t pass up. Nobody knows the eBay system better than eBay themselves!
———————————- The Perfect eBay Listing ———————————-
Creating an enticing listing with loads of information on your product is key to making sales. Here are a few of the basics you’ll want to cover to give yourself the best shot at big sales.
1. Choose the most appropriate category to list your item. Or, use eBay’s category finder to grab the best category match for you. eBay will let you list your item in up to 2 categories. So choose wisely.
2. Create a descriptive title. This is the most important part of your listing. It makes it easier for buyers to find your item if you put words in the title that they would search for! You can even add a subtitle to your listing that allows you to include more details about the item.
3. Add Pictures! Since prospective buyers can’t actually pick up and look at the items in person, it’s important that you post as many pictures as you can of the item. Try and take a few overall pictures of the item, and then post as many in-close detailed pictures as you can. If you can give people as many ‘looks’ at the item as you can, they will feel much more comfortable about the item, and will therefore be more likely to place a bid. 4. Give the item a thorough description. Be honest and describe everything in great detail. Include details such as: color, size, dimensions, brand, age and condition.
5. Decide on the price and format of the item. You can choose from 2 formats of auctions on eBay. A regular auction or fixed price. For regular auctions, you can set a starting bid as low as you like to get the bidding going! For fixed price listings, you simply enter the price you want, and users can come along and buy the item for that price! There are pros and cons for each type, so try both to figure out what works best for you.
6. Provide payment and shipping details. Try to offer the most accepted payment method out there to accommodate most bidders. We recommend offering PayPal as the preferred payment option. It’s fast and safe… and it’s easy too. For shipping costs, offer either a flat rate, or use eBay’s shipping calculator to determine the shipping costs.
—————————— Ready to Get Started? ——————————
It really is easier than you think, and with my help you’ll be on your way to eBay success!